Wednesday, January 25, 2012

day 3....so far so good

 Well....Day 3 of school is about to begin....
I have thoroughly enjoyed my first few days and look forward to the rest. The last time I took any courses was for my old job....I think it was for ITIL Certification. (Information Technology Infastructure Library - which is a series of documents that are used to aid the implementation of a framework for IT Service Management.) As you can imagine it was difficult to convince my brain to want to digest all that information. I found myself asking the question....what are you doing here?
   Totally different situation now. I actually LOVE what I am learning! How refreshing. My brain is lapping it up.
I am learning all about Desk Top Publishing (DTP)....Got some new LINGO happening .....words like: body text, jumplines, kerning, tracking, serif & sans serif, drop caps, spot color, runarounds...etc.
  I had to dig my BACKPACK out of the archives...and my little lunch bag....so much fun to pack my lunch everyday....a bundle of love for myself. My backpack is the perfect size and configuration....but lacks in color (black)....unlike this little GEM:

1 comment:

  1. So glad to see you are enjoying your new brain candy! Have fun :)
    Leanne

    ReplyDelete