Thursday, January 19, 2012

back to school......

I just picked up my student card for Mount Royal University today.....
I am happy to be starting classes on Monday (Jan 23). Taking courses in publishing and design. I wasn't sure if I would make the registration in time....but it worked out....thank you UNIVERSE for providing for me! (special thanks to Trina for pushing things through).
Visiting the campus today was extremely chaotic...students everywhere....and they were all in the FAST lane. So I decided to make up my own slow lane of traffic. After getting my student ID card, I explored around....and happy to say that the building my classes are in is in the QUIET building.
I am abit apprehensive about my empathic situation...going into these classes....but it will provide lots of opportunity to learn how to cope.
2012 is off to a great start....can hardly wait to see what else is in store!

No comments:

Post a Comment