Friday, September 9, 2011

new work.....

I just dropped off some new work to ARTS ON ATLANTIC gallery....here are a few pics:
"The Performer" - I was going to title this one the name of those special jugglers that move balls around in their hands....I think it is called "Surface Juggling"....but couldn't remember, so it became "the performer" instead.

"My Protective Bubble" - this one certainly represents how I am learning to protect myself these days from absorbing energy that is not my own...(by creating an imaginary bubble around myself). I liked how the angel showed up...and I put her in a bubble too...maybe she is the protective bubble (?)

"The Flying Cat" - I think cats secretly want to be birds...or at least be able to fly like one. Flying cats make me smile.

"On The Merry-Go-Round" - this merry-go-round could represent alot of different things...I am trying to learn how to "get off" the merry-go-round.

"Levitate" - I think this guy is meditating about the taste of lemons.

"Helmet Power" - this one represents the feeling you get when you put on that special jacket, or shirt or hat that makes you feel fantastic or very powerful. I like how SERIOUS these guys all look...they want to be taken seriously...(but they just make me laugh).

  Arts on Atlantic Gallery 
1312 A – 9 Ave SE Calgary, AB T2G 0T3
403.264.6627


No comments:

Post a Comment