Tuesday, July 6, 2010

my itsy bisty teeny weeny ponytail...is GONE

I have never really been attached to my hair...
Once I participated in a charity event:
"Shave Your Lid for a Kid" and had my long hair shaved off...
and I also had dreads put in my hair
But there is something about losing your hair...
clumps at a time (because of strong medication)
that is a little scary....
and what makes it worse is that the medication makes
your face all puffy as well...
I could probably handle one or the other at one time
but to be bald and puffy at once??
Anyway....
I was hanging on to my teeny pony tail for too long
I finally got it chopped off yesterday...

My last few strands of hair
are now in the follicle graveyard.....

I am happy to report that
there are signs of hair growth!
My hair is coming back! YEY

No comments:

Post a Comment