Saturday, June 13, 2009

what a treat!

I got together with my good friend Charlene
for some pre-birthday treats... She is looking so cute on her front step...
her house is so amazing, it should be featured in a magazine
I love the flowers that she always has on the front steps
We got to check out a few galleries...
and the bathroom too...with pebbles in the sink
There was a great home decor shop along the way that had this fantastic lamp...
at first I thought it was made from buttons but then I saw the shells....
so cool ....of course the birthday dinner wouldn't be the same without the
toffee-sticky-pudding-chocolate-cake-melt-in-your-mouth-with-creamy-ice-cream!

already feeling spoiled...I also received this gorgeous silk scarf
I think I am going to wrap it up in my hair somehow...
I just love the ORANGE color!

Thanks Charlene for a wonderful evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment