Wednesday, July 22, 2009

bunny rock....

Anyone close to me knows that I have this connection with bunnies....so it was no surprize to receive this picture of a rock from my mom (who collects rocks...along with other members of my family...I never got the rock enthusiast gene, so I spend my time poking fun at them...or as I call it "rock mocking").

It took me awhile to see the bunny at first...probably because my sister sent me the pic as a huge file and I only saw the top corner at first and then had to navigate over to find the dark spot...and then what I focused on was something that looked like an eye of a lizard....then it looked like a creature from Bart Simpson....

Once I resized the image, I was able to see the bunny...
a glorious little brown bunny...just like the ones that pop out of no where to visit me.

No comments:

Post a Comment