Sunday, November 13, 2011

new work....

I just finished a new painting called:  "Girls in the Garden"
ya I know...this is a little off season...or maybe I am just being hopeful

I received alot of positive feedback from the 5 panelled painting at Chianti's called" The Five Elements", so I was inspired to do another one that was similar. These Garden Girls came to life in my favorite colors (green / blue) and I used my favorite iron / rust paint technique on the background pattern. It almost makes it look like embossed velvet.

These will be available for viewing (and for sale) at Chianti's Restaurant - Willowpark Village on & after November 19th if you would like to see them in person.

Chianti's Restaurant
444 - 10816 MacLeod Trial South
Calgary, AB T2J 5N8
Phone: (403) 225-0010
Fax: (403) 271-6499
Email: WillowPark@ChiantiCafe.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment