Sunday, October 30, 2011

the divorce is final.....


OK....it's final.....I have officially divorced myself from Safeway
I don't know why it took me so long
week after week, I would complain about the price of groceries, but not do anything about it....
Finally I decided to do some research and test shop elsewhere.
I was reluctant to make a change because after shopping at my local Safeway for so many years, I knew where everything was and all the product. I was so loyal...and developed a relationship with some of the staff. But the cost was getting to be too much.
After narrowing it down between Walmart & Supertstore, I found that the selection was better at Superstore and decided that it is THE ONE.
(on average I am saving around $50 per week)


Goodbye Safeway....I will still visit you from time to time
Call me when you decide to lower your prices


No comments:

Post a Comment