Thursday, August 13, 2009

Glow With the Flow.....

my glowing sea anemone is FINISHED!
I am sending it in today for the West Coast Mural project...
you can see the live grid at:
http://www.muralmosaic.com/kunamokst.html
(my panel # is 46)


Glow with the Flow....
The ocean is full of creatures that are so beautiful.
Perhaps it is the water that enhances their beauty, making them look so graceful as they float along or flutter their tentacles & translucent membranes. One of my favorite creatures is the Sea Anemone. It is like an ocean flower, round in shape and tentacles for petals. Some anemones are fluorescent and glow in the dark. Inspired by this, I have used flourescent and glow paint which makes it come alive in the dark.

1 comment:

  1. wow, this is super cool! niffum!
    i miss you. i'm sitting in an internet cafe on Baker street, thought i would see what you've been up to. Love, your Snickle-Fritz

    ReplyDelete